Feel free to contact us here. We’ll get back ASAP.
Birmingham Boris Johnson Brexit brexit and the irish border problem brexit and trade brexit border ireland brexit ireland brexit latest brexit news brexit northern ireland Brussels chancellor chief negotiator Conservative party David Davis Donald Tusk Economy eu border Europe European Union Euroscepticism in the United Kingdom Government of the United Kingdom guardian brexit ireland House of Commons of the United Kingdom Ireland irish border irish border brexit explained Jeremy Corbyn John McDonnell firstname.lastname@example.org London NI border no-deal brexit Northern Ireland northern ireland border Philip Hammond Politics president Prime Minister Theresa May Tory party trade and brexit United Kingdom Withdrawal from the European Union www.theguardian.com
- EU citizens in UK demand clarification of status as no deal looms
- Customs passes to be allocated as part of no-deal Brexit planning
- EU rejects Boris Johnson request to remove backstop
- Brexit: Boris Johnson blames MPs trying to block no-deal for EU’s refusal to compromise on backstop – as it happened
- Boris Johnson news: UK to pull officials from EU meetings as Merkel rules out PM's backstop demands