Prime minister aims to use his visit to Scotland today to strengthen case for the union
- UK job losses: the latest data on redundancies and furloughs
- UK failed to plan for economic impact of pandemic, says watchdog
- Considerable gaps remain in Brexit talks, says UK negotiator
- ‘A hell of a year’: Tories reflect on 12 months led by Boris Johnson
- Global coronavirus updates – live
Brexit on Amazon
Swimming pools, spas and community centres are to be reopened from tomorrow in Northern Ireland, Stormont’s ministers announced this evening.
In the latest moves to ease lockdown in the region, fans will also be allowed to attend sports venues so long as those running contests “can control access and ensure adherence to social distancing”.