Former PM tells Times he worries desperately about Britain’s future
- Cameron suspected Cummings of ‘dripping poison’ into Gove’s ear
- For the Record: signs of trouble before David Cameron book hits shelves
- Who’s to blame for the mess we’re in? Don’t look at me!
David Cameron has revealed Brexit makes him depressed and accused Michael Gove and Boris Johnson of “trashing the government” with their campaign to leave the EU, in a candid interview ahead of the release of his memoirs.
In an interview (£) with the Times before For The Record hits bookshop shelves, the former prime minister explained how he thinks about losing the referendum “every single day” and what the consequences will be.Continue reading...
- The Time party has co-opted an image of Wendy [...]
- Culture secretary says result of 2016 poll [...]
- 'The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets', prime minister says