The frontrunner to succeed Theresa May is expected to take questions at his event
Boris Johnson will finally appear in public to launch his campaign to be Tory leader on Wednesday, as one of his rivals cast doubt on whether he could be trusted with access to Britain’s nuclear codes.
Johnson, the frontrunner to succeed Theresa May, will take questions for the first time in the contest at his formal campaign event, where he will saying that “kicking the can” on Brexit would mean “kicking the bucket” for the Conservative party.Continue reading...
- Hoarding tinned food, toilet paper and [...]
- Secret plan to block any delay in leaving EU [...]
- UK prime minister says two countries risk [...]
- Leaked email reportedly shows prime minister asked for guidance on legality of move, known as proroguing
More Brexit-influenced austerity will add to public debt, and hurt British exporters. It's time the government understood thatGovernment promises that austerity would expand economic activity have just proved false. Britain has lived through the most dismal decade on [...]
- Prime minister to confront US president over restrictions to trade for UK pork pies, railway carriages and cauliflowers