The frontrunner to succeed Theresa May is expected to take questions at his event
Boris Johnson will finally appear in public to launch his campaign to be Tory leader on Wednesday, as one of his rivals cast doubt on whether he could be trusted with access to Britain’s nuclear codes.
Johnson, the frontrunner to succeed Theresa May, will take questions for the first time in the contest at his formal campaign event, where he will saying that “kicking the can” on Brexit would mean “kicking the bucket” for the Conservative party.Continue reading...
- As politicians we are elected to serve the [...]
- The Tory veteran talks of his dismay at the [...]
- According to a major new poll from [...]
- Irish premier says it is 'alarming' that Tory leadership contenders want to remove safeguard against hard border
- Exclusive: Grassroots consultation will be launched next month – with 'overwhelming response in favour of a second referendum' expected
- Wide-ranging interview with Oasis star saw him rail against modern British politics, the divide caused by Brexit, and the current state of Jeremy [...]