In March 2019, the Spanish government adopted a set of contingency measures in case the UK would leave the EU without reaching an agreement.
In view of the good relationship between the two countries, the Spanish government aims at maintaining the status quo of their mutual commercial relationships and at preserving the rights of UK and Spanish citizens and companies operating cross-border.
Spain represents a core market for major UK investors that see opportunities in the Spanish renewable markets, real estate investments and a wide range of industries and professional services sectors.
- As politicians we are elected to serve the [...]
- The Tory veteran talks of his dismay at the [...]
- According to a major new poll from [...]
- Irish premier says it is 'alarming' that Tory leadership contenders want to remove safeguard against hard border
- Exclusive: Grassroots consultation will be launched next month – with 'overwhelming response in favour of a second referendum' expected
- Wide-ranging interview with Oasis star saw him rail against modern British politics, the divide caused by Brexit, and the current state of Jeremy [...]