Philip Hammond has warned that the upheaval after a no-deal Brexit will match that from the 1980s when entire communities were gutted as Britain's economy transformed.
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster