Rolling coverage of the day’s politics, as full legal advice released ahead of second day of Commons debate on Brexit deal
- Brexit legal advice warns of UK trapped in talks by Irish backstop
- PMQs verdict: Corbyn has upper hand but fails to land knockout blow
We’re done for the day. But don’t worry, we’ll do it all again tomorrow.
Read back through the live blog to relive today’s developments.
Thursday’s front pages have started to appear.Continue reading...
- Capital no longer growing at a much faster [...]
May roundly condemned by MPs after delaying Brexit vote to seek fresh backstop assurances – as it happenedRolling coverage of the day’s political [...]
- Lloyd Russell-Moyle waves symbol of Queen’s [...]
Anger as Theresa May refuses to set new date for Commons vote on her Brexit deal, ahead of fresh EU talksGloomy government sources admit a quick breakthrough is unlikely - refusing to say the vote will even be held in January
- The latest Brexit developments at Westminster
What do Americans think about Brexit? New Yorkers reveal whose side they're on amid controversial new developmentsMany Americans appear to have remained up-to-speed with the UK's exit from the EU, despite the fast pace of developments