Rolling coverage of the day’s politics, as full legal advice released ahead of second day of Commons debate on Brexit deal
- Brexit legal advice warns of UK trapped in talks by Irish backstop
- PMQs verdict: Corbyn has upper hand but fails to land knockout blow
We’re done for the day. But don’t worry, we’ll do it all again tomorrow.
Read back through the live blog to relive today’s developments.
Thursday’s front pages have started to appear.Continue reading...
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster