Rolling coverage of the day’s politics, as full legal advice released ahead of second day of Commons debate on Brexit deal
- Brexit legal advice warns of UK trapped in talks by Irish backstop
- PMQs verdict: Corbyn has upper hand but fails to land knockout blow
We’re done for the day. But don’t worry, we’ll do it all again tomorrow.
Read back through the live blog to relive today’s developments.
Thursday’s front pages have started to appear.Continue reading...
- One of the consequences of Brexit has been to [...]
- So the nominations are in and it looks as if [...]
- Following the Easter break, Parliament may [...]
- When Tusk and Juncker see what dross we're sending them next month, no concession will be too big to get us out the door