Business for a People’s Vote says most firms support choice between May’s deal and staying in EU
Business leaders are calling for a final say on Brexit, with a majority of firms backing a second referendum that would give voters a choice between Theresa May’s deal and staying in the EU.
A campaign group called Business for a People’s Vote, launched on Thursday, said that 57% of firms are in favour of a second referendum, according to a new YouGov poll, with support building day by day.Continue reading...
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster