Plan sent to media suggested business body’s chief, Carolyn Fairbairn, would endorse deal
The Confederation of British Industry has dismissed reports that it would play a part in a government PR plan to sell a Brexit deal to the public.
The business organisation said it had no knowledge of the reported plan, which suggested that both its director general Carolyn Fairbairn and the Japanese prime minister would endorse the Brexit deal, if and when it was secured.Continue reading...
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster