Leading Brexiter under NCA investigation jokes that Marr interview ‘went too well’
Businessman and Brexit campaigner Arron Banks has been removed from the panel of next week’s BBC Question Time following a furore over his interview on the Andrew Marr show.
The National Crime Agency is investigating allegations of multiple criminal offences by Banks and his unofficial leave campaign in the EU referendum. The Electoral Commission said last week that there were reasonable grounds to suspect Banks was “not the true source” of £8m given to the Leave.EU campaign, and that it had referred the matter to the NCA.Continue reading...
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster