The UK Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has published a number of technical notices setting out the status of antitrust cases and mergers in a “no deal” scenario. These are particularly helpful and relatively clear for antitrust cases and mergers that have already been notified to the European Commission (EC) but where the EC is yet to take a formal decision. It is, of course, possible that the interpretation of the notices will be the subject of litigation but the attempt to give certainty is to be welcomed. More information here.
- The List is a grassroots organisation of [...]
- Company says move is a precaution in case WTO [...]
- Discussions could lead to new party [...]
- US president praises 'very good trading relationship' after agreement to continue terms of EU deal
- Forget the end result. Here's how the uncertainty around Brexit has already affected your wallet
- Live updates from Westminster