On October 12, 2018 the UK government published a technical notice providing guidance on the implications for legal entities operating across the UK-EU border if the UK leaves the EU with no agreement.
- Labour declares deal ‘dead in the water’, as [...]
- EU leaders praise May and stress respect with [...]
- Lineker versus Agnew spat intensifies debate [...]
- Prime minister to fight on after feathers fly in Tory ballot
- Badly bruised prime minister urged to stop trying to 'go it alone', accept her proposed agreement is dead – and seek the help of other parties