On October 12, 2018 the UK government published a technical notice explaining the implications for accounting, corporate reporting and audit if the UK leaves the EU in March 2019 with no agreement in place.
- If it were up to me, I would keep freedom of [...]
- In the aftermath of Parliament’s rejection of [...]
- Vince Cable says move follows cross-party [...]
- If Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn oppose a new referendum, it falls to others to give MPs a democratic choice – and Sir Keir Starmer, Yvette [...]
- Emily Thornberry vows that if Theresa May refuses to drop red lines or concede election 'then of course our policy is that we will go for a [...]
- Exclusive: Peers set to shelve trade bill in anger over threats to food safety and animal welfare - but it is essential if the UK crashes out of EU